For Learning & Development Purchasers, we offer:
- Professional Matchmaking Services (long-listing and short-listing) to help you find the perfect L&D Provider
- Project Management of learning initiatives, whether on a small or large scale
- Comprehensive Market Research reports about the Executive Learning industry
- Best Practice Guides (forthcoming) to help you maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of your learning initiatives
For Learning & Development Providers, we offer:
- a Directory where you can advertise your specific skills and capabilities
- Accreditation for Executive Development Centres that helps you stand out from the crowd
- Certification for individuals which provides a higher degree of credibility to potential clients.
- Best Practice Guides (forthcoming) to help you as a L&D Provider to acquire new clients, build new connections and improve the services you offer.
The Aspel Community Believes
- Effective Executive Learning provides a better quality of life, not only for those who directly receive it, but also for all stakeholders involved, thus helping ensure an organisation’s long-term sustainability.
- The Executive Learning industry needs a transparent and efficient marketplace. One in which ALL learning purchasers have easy access to the specialists they need and deserve.
- Individual experts and boutique providers offer customised, innovative, high-quality learning solutions which deserve careful consideration. Clients will benefit from a larger number of proposals from a wider range of providers.
- The development of standards in Certification and Accreditation within the industry will help all stakeholders arrive at decisions more efficiently, effectively, and economically.
- To advance the knowledge, skills and capabilities of professionals in the field of Executive Learning, supporting their contribution to the sustainable development of institutions, companies and individuals worldwide.
- As a Community Interest Company, we set aside 10% of all income to provide support to organisations which could otherwise not afford learning initiatives.
- To act as an agency for specialists who wish to contribute their skills and knowledge to the improvement of social enterprises and charities.